cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Brain Dead Tech Help

Some Brain Dead Tech help just caused me to erase my website. Of course she did not send in the "how was our help" survey after the call. She should be fired. I should be compensated. This is a horror show.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @tjth2000

The volunteers in this Community Forum are not able to assist you with any customer support complaints and have no means by which to contact any specific representative. We're sorry to hear that your experience was less you needed. Your best option for resolution to any specific issue in your account (or with an agent) is to request the assistance of a supervisor on your call or chat. As they have account access there, they'll be better able to review and correct any errors made or questions that are unanswered.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If she had had the courage to ask for a review I would not be posting here. THIS IS A MASSIVE FINANCIAL LOSS.

She didn't even care and just yammered at me about how it was my fault, when I said "are you sure? Click "Remove"? And she said "Yes! Click Remove!" 

Hi @tjth2000

The volunteers in this Community Forum are not able to assist you with any customer support complaints and have no means by which to contact any specific representative. We're sorry to hear that your experience was less you needed. Your best option for resolution to any specific issue in your account (or with an agent) is to request the assistance of a supervisor on your call or chat. As they have account access there, they'll be better able to review and correct any errors made or questions that are unanswered.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post