cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Cannot verify auction PayPal

Hello

I cannot verify my PayPal account for GoDaddy Auction even my PayPal is verified at PayPal.

I have double check the first name, last name and email,  all were correct. But the error still display.

How to solve this problem?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @aminulcs,

Yes, you need to have a PayPal account in order to be verified for GoDaddy auctions. Here's more info on this: https://www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-auction-bidder-verification-process-12416. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hello @namph81,  Call customer support or send the auctions team an email with screenshots of the error so we can assist you directly.

Auctions@Godaddy.com

Is it possible to verify GoDaddy Auction Account without Paypal?

Hi @aminulcs,

Yes, you need to have a PayPal account in order to be verified for GoDaddy auctions. Here's more info on this: https://www.godaddy.com/help/godaddy-auction-bidder-verification-process-12416. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

I am also getting a failed verification message when trying to verify my PayPal account with GoDaddy. My account is verified with Paypal and all of my information has been entered correctly with GoDaddy, but I still get the 'failed' message. I am trying to place a bid, but I cannot bid the amount needed because of this. 

Community Manager

Hi @dgray85,

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble verifying your PayPal account. Please follow the instructions in the post above by either contacting our Customer Support team or emailing to Auctions@Godaddy.com to get help with this. Sounds like it's an account issue. Thanks and all the best!

Rachel