cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Deleted GoDaddy Office365 for my domain; now can't login to Azure to stop billing

Hello, I haven't been able to find answers for this particular problem.

I deleted GoDaddy Office365 for my domain, but I forgot to stop Azure subscriptions with a login attached to that Office365 subscription. Now I am still getting billed and can't login to stop the billing.

To compound the problem, I signed up for Office365 directly with Microsoft on the same domain and email. Now when I log into Azure, it's as if I am a new customer. But I am still getting billed for a running virtual machine.

The sledgehammer solution would be to cancel the credit card associated with Azure. Short of that, is there a way to recover the old login or to otherwise delete the Azure account? I do not need to preserve the virtual machines.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Helper VI
Helper VI
Solution

Re: Deleted GoDaddy Office365 for my domain; now can't login to Azure to stop billing

Hello @slater and welcome to the community. 

Do you by chance remember your @onmicrosoft.com account that you created? You should be to use that account to login to your Azure tenant. 

If not, in the new Azure tenant, just put in an Azure billing support request, and they should be able to help you out as well. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Helper VI
Helper VI
Solution

Re: Deleted GoDaddy Office365 for my domain; now can't login to Azure to stop billing

Hello @slater and welcome to the community. 

Do you by chance remember your @onmicrosoft.com account that you created? You should be to use that account to login to your Azure tenant. 

If not, in the new Azure tenant, just put in an Azure billing support request, and they should be able to help you out as well. 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***

View solution in original post

New

Hi Drew, and thank you for your time and quality answer. Thanks for the welcome. Though I am new on these forums, I have been a GoDaddy customer since 2009.

@TLH I'm not sure why you marked this issue as solved. That feels rushed and artificial, since I am still being billed.

I tried to login to the Azure portal using <my_user>@netorgxxxxxx.onmicrosoft.com and received an error. I'll contact their billing department next.

Thank you.

Hi @slater,

Your issue has been closed as it is not a GoDaddy issue. There is no further assistance that volunteers here can provide to you in relation to products in a GoDaddy account. You'll need to contact Microsoft customer support in order to see a resolution. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support