cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

How to get moneys back? Where is customer support email address?

Hello! Is there possible to get moneys back? Because i take today new "business" or something webhosting and thats is very very slow.. I cant even put gzip or deflate compression enabled. It cost about 500€´s and thats pretty **bleep** from nothing. Always when trying to go website, theres reading left bottom "waiting for servers respons"..  Google  Insights says all the time that server responded in 2,1 -3 seconds.. And how i can even get of that McAffee Secure banner from right bottom corner? Even thats start loading javascript files from other servers..

And where there is even customer support email address? I dont want to call anybody and even thats sucks because support doesnt work in godaddy. 

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar II

@juup wrote:

Hello! Is there possible to get moneys back? Because i take today new "business" or something webhosting and thats is very very slow.. I cant even put gzip or deflate compression enabled. It cost about 500€´s and thats pretty **bleep** from nothing. Always when trying to go website, theres reading left bottom "waiting for servers respons"..  Google  Insights says all the time that server responded in 2,1 -3 seconds.. And how i can even get of that McAffee Secure banner from right bottom corner? Even thats start loading javascript files from other servers..

And where there is even customer support email address? I dont want to call anybody and even thats sucks because support doesnt work in godaddy. 

@juup You'll need to call Godaddy or use their live chat function and provide them with your receipt number for a refund.

----