Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Radontrax
New

Live Chat stuck on *Loading*

I'm trying to use the live chat however, it's just always stuck on *Loading* it will stay like that for hours. I urgently need to get in contact with them since my time is running out to do so.

I've tried using a google/firefox private browsing mode and it still won't work, it seems like a lot of people are having this problem and it's not been fixed yet?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Radontrax. Thanks for posting. I just wanted to let you know that I double checked and don't see that there was any outage in our chat system. Generally when that system goes down, we find out about it pretty quickly. That doesn't mean that individual customers can't still have issues, but by and large these are related to something outside of our network and control. I've always found Chrome incognito to solve the issue you're describing. If that has not worked for you, then you will probably need to connect with our care team via telephone. Sorry you're having trouble. 🙁

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
PL281
Super User IV

@Radontrax 

Generally speaking the private window should work - where are you connecting from  - and what is the issue you are having?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hello,

Thank you for the swift response, I am connecting from Australia, the problem I'm having is when I head to the live chat page the button you're supposed to use to connect just keeps saying `Loading` and it won't go away which means I can't use the live chat button.

@PL281 

@ Radontrax

Another option is to try a vpn to a us up

I was Moreso asking what you were contacting support for??
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

I was trying to contact support so I could get a refund on a renewal I forgot to cancel. 

I will try and use a vpn now. @PL281 

VPN doesn't fix the problem.

@Radontrax 

In that case you will need to call into the local support number 

JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @Radontrax. Thanks for posting. I just wanted to let you know that I double checked and don't see that there was any outage in our chat system. Generally when that system goes down, we find out about it pretty quickly. That doesn't mean that individual customers can't still have issues, but by and large these are related to something outside of our network and control. I've always found Chrome incognito to solve the issue you're describing. If that has not worked for you, then you will probably need to connect with our care team via telephone. Sorry you're having trouble. 🙁

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post