Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
wcarl
Getting Started

Multiple phone calls dropped

This poor customer service has got to stop.  Time for y'all to get back to the office.  3 drop calls after 35 minutes waiting each.  But the chatbot says phone wait is 6 minutes.  Haha.  Until you're back in the office everyone get's 0s.  I'm tired of having to call and then having to deal with this poor service.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JesseW
Community Manager

Sorry you're having such a difficult time getting connected, @wcarl. I can understand how that would be frustrating. As far as I can tell, there are no issues with our phone system that would cause a call to drop that many times. Typically if you're on with an agent and the call drops, they will try to call you back. Occasionally that doesn't happen though, and I apologize things have become this upsetting for you.

Usually estimated wait times are not that far off. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the chat bot team so this can be investigated. 

If you have a technical issue that members of the Community might be able to help with, I'd suggest posting that as a new topic in the most relevant board (cPanel Hosting, Managing Email, etc.) Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
wcarl
Getting Started

5 dropped calls.  I should get the Count from Sesame Street. 

JesseW
Community Manager

Sorry you're having such a difficult time getting connected, @wcarl. I can understand how that would be frustrating. As far as I can tell, there are no issues with our phone system that would cause a call to drop that many times. Typically if you're on with an agent and the call drops, they will try to call you back. Occasionally that doesn't happen though, and I apologize things have become this upsetting for you.

Usually estimated wait times are not that far off. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the chat bot team so this can be investigated. 

If you have a technical issue that members of the Community might be able to help with, I'd suggest posting that as a new topic in the most relevant board (cPanel Hosting, Managing Email, etc.) Please keep in mind that this is a community forum rather than a support form. Users here do not have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account specific issues.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give likes.

View solution in original post

3 dropped calls, 1 after FINALLY getting someone on the phone.  Now I've spent 4 hours on the "live chat" and still no help!

JesseW
Community Manager

@wcarl @Charlie33478  and anyone else that is having this problem, please provide the following information and I will have our telecom team take a look at what's happening. 

• Date and time that the call ended (dropped).
  • Your telephone provider.
  • Were you calling from a cell phone?

Once you've done that, please also send me a private message with the number you called from. Thank you!