Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Attehkin
New

My Domain Names were not registered After Payment for Over a Month Now

I am extremely upset with Godaddy's customer care,

just figured out my domain names were not registered.

i can't begin to put into word's the stress you guy's put me through,

Thanks Godaddy,

I need my moneys refunded Asap. 

My domain names are still available on the open market, and are not registered,

SMH.

https://imgur.com/a/27oQqQj

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
PL281
Super User 2020

@Attehkin 

We are end users and as such can't help with refunds. I am assuming you are referring to the 10/15 order in your screen shot.

The only thing that I can think of is depending on the domain extension you purchased that there is additional verification that is required. Also have you tried a private browsing window to access the domain manager.

Again as end users here in the community we can't see  / access your account, so I have no idea what your actual domain is or why it isn't showing.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

TLH

Hi @Attehkin,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve your issue with a call to GoDaddy customer support? While no one in this Community can check the status in your account. a screenshot of the domains purchased from your order history will allow us to check the status of the domains externally. But your best option is to contact customer support to have them look into the purchase.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

2 REPLIES 2
PL281
Super User 2020

@Attehkin 

We are end users and as such can't help with refunds. I am assuming you are referring to the 10/15 order in your screen shot.

The only thing that I can think of is depending on the domain extension you purchased that there is additional verification that is required. Also have you tried a private browsing window to access the domain manager.

Again as end users here in the community we can't see  / access your account, so I have no idea what your actual domain is or why it isn't showing.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

TLH

Hi @Attehkin,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve your issue with a call to GoDaddy customer support? While no one in this Community can check the status in your account. a screenshot of the domains purchased from your order history will allow us to check the status of the domains externally. But your best option is to contact customer support to have them look into the purchase.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support