cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My domain is stuck in pending update

11/15/2019 Pending Update 11/15/2019 Pending Update

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

My service is not going to serve my customer. I am giving a complaint to whom I take it 

Delete domain name will be removed immediately. Why can I delete domain name not 1 month before your service was good
Why your service is bad now?
There is also no live support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Hi @aasish10. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! More than likely, this issue is specific to your account. If you can share your domain and some additional details, someone may be able to suggest a way forward for you. However, you will probably need to get in touch with our support team to have this addressed. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

My service is not going to serve my customer. I am giving a complaint to whom I take it 

Delete domain name will be removed immediately. Why can I delete domain name not 1 month before your service was good
Why your service is bad now?
There is also no live support

View solution in original post

Community Manager

Hi @aasish10. I'm sorry, but I'm not really sure what you're asking. We do have live support. You can see this thread for more information about connecting with them. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.