If you have already added a new payment method and are having troubles deleting and old payment method and getting this error:
"This payment method is associated to one of your products for auto payment."
Follow the simple instructions below...
1. Log in and go to My Account: https://account.godaddy.com/
2. Click on Account Settings and select Renewals & Billing: https://account.godaddy.com/billing
3. Select with the checkbox beside the products that are attached to the payment method you want to remove.
4. Click Update Payment and choose the new payment method that you recently added.
5. Then click SAVE.
6. Go back to My Account: https://account.godaddy.com/
7. Click on Account Settings and find the payment method you want to remove.
8. Click Edit and scroll to the bottom of that payment method's details and click Delete payment Method.
Hey @Iron-Tongue. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! It's also possible to swap payment methods right from within the payment method page. If you choose to edit a payment method, you should see the option to delete it. Once you click the link to delete the payment method, you should see the dialog below appear. You can choose to change over all items that use the current payment method over to one of your other ones. Your instructions above are great for if there are multiple products that need different payment methods though
The way I posted above is the way I was told by a Go Daddy Rep when I called the other day. Worked great for me so I thought I would post it since there didn't seem to be step by step instructions here.