cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

SAML Support

Does Godaddy have any plans to support SAML authentication?  I'm sure some customers would like to use their SAML IdP for login. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for following up @CaseOfTheFriday. I can't say for sure that this feature will be added but I can say that the suggestion will be reviewed. Thanks again for the feedback. We're always looking for ways to get better and this seems like a good suggestion 🙂

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @CaseOfTheFriday. Thanks for posting. We do support SAML in a few scenarios, but not like what you're suggesting. I don't believe this is currently being looked at but if you'd like to suggest some specific services, I'd be happy to pass your feedback on to our website team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Well, we'd prefer to use SAML for account login through OneLogin or Okta rather than 2FA with an authenticator app.  I hope this gets considered as a new feature! 

Thanks for following up @CaseOfTheFriday. I can't say for sure that this feature will be added but I can say that the suggestion will be reviewed. Thanks again for the feedback. We're always looking for ways to get better and this seems like a good suggestion 🙂

View solution in original post