cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Setting up an automatic renewal payment option for members

I want to be able to add the ADD the option of Automatic Annual renewal for my subscribers.

Can this be done thru GoDaddy and Paypal or credit cards in general?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Setting up an automatic renewal payment option for members

Hi @54jeff. Thanks for clarifying your issue. The forum you chose to post in (Account Management) is for issues related to managing a GoDaddy account. That's why @Zulfiqar thought you might be talking about automatic renewal in your account with us. If you want to add a feature to your website, I'd suggest sharing the site with your question or posting in a forum related to what you use to build the site (WordPress, Websites + Marketing, etc.). That will help other Community members know exactly what kind of help you need 😊

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Resolver VI
Resolver VI

Hello 

To make sure your products renew and you don't accidentally lose any important files, you can set them up to auto-renew on their expiration dates.

• Go to your GoDaddy Renewals & Billing page. You might be prompted to log in.
  • Select the product or products you want to auto-renew.
  • Click Auto-Renew On. In the Billing Date list, the auto-renewal date appears next to the product name.

For more info: 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.
New

Sorry you have misunderstood my question.
This was not about MY renewal of GoDaddy services.

An automatic renewal option is a feature I wish to include
on my Godaddy site for my members.

* Jeff Kalina*

*"Hall of Fame"*

*"Lifetime Achievement Award"*
* RE/MAX Excalibur Realty*
* 8510 E. Shea Blvd. Suite 100*
* Scottsdale, AZ 85260*

* Mobile: 602-625-4222*

* JeffKalina 1@Gmail.com*
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @54jeff. Thanks for clarifying your issue. The forum you chose to post in (Account Management) is for issues related to managing a GoDaddy account. That's why @Zulfiqar thought you might be talking about automatic renewal in your account with us. If you want to add a feature to your website, I'd suggest sharing the site with your question or posting in a forum related to what you use to build the site (WordPress, Websites + Marketing, etc.). That will help other Community members know exactly what kind of help you need 😊

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post