cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Unable to process renewal.

While attempting to process a renewal of domain names, I received a notice when proceeding to the cart/checkout. The notice said:

"Some items could not be added to your cart. We were unable to process the following product renewals: [list of domains I tried to renew followed] You can continue the checkout process with your other products, or call customer support"

Any idea what the issue might be? I followed the same method of renewing that I have used for years. Never had an issue like this before, so any feedback or suggestions would be kindly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dear GPA,

I tried renewing from the Domain Manager panel, and it allowed me to get to the cart/checkout area.

I hope you find this helpful.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
New

I have the same problem as well!

Moreover, trying to find a solution clicking around, I accidentally turned auto-renewals on and when trying to turn them off I get "Oops, you failed to set Auto Renew on these products.:.COM Domain Name Registration - 1 Year (recurring) - CN-GPA.COM
Auto-Renew setting could not be changed for one or more product(s). Please try again or contact customer support if this issue continues."

Dear GPA,

I tried renewing from the Domain Manager panel, and it allowed me to get to the cart/checkout area.

I hope you find this helpful.

View solution in original post

Nothing is working in

"Renewals & Billing
Select the products you want to manage"

although I can see me product

Community Manager

Hi @Qualia. Glad you were able to get things sorted out. 

Hey @GPA. Sorry you're still having trouble. Often issues like this are caused either by browser caching. I'd suggest first clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that doesn't help, then try using a cacheless browsing window (FireFox private window, Chrome incognito, etc.), then an entirely different browser. If that doesn't work, then you may want to get in touch with our support team to make sure there are no issues with your account. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.