cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Unable to verify domain or account.

I've been at it for hours, and i can't get any verification emails, the only verification email i have is invalid, when i click verify it loads, says it's verified, doesn't work. It still says my account is unverified. I don't know why this is happening, and it wont let me confirm my contact info. Can anyone please help me? I am stuck.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hi, i just wanted to let you know, i had fixed it, thank you for your help and everyone else's who helped me with this problem.

Turns out it was sending to a different email for some reason. but it's been resolved now.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Employee

Hello @Chloe1 ,

Sorry you're having a tough time with domain verification.  If you have already  received a verification email for this domain but it expired, please contact Customer Care so we can help to check a few things on our side.  Glad you reached out and welcome! 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

The problem is is that the verification email, after i verified my email, it simply didn't work, it still said i needed to verify my email even after doing it.

Additionally, it also wont let me verify my contact information.

Hi @Chloe1,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like, after multiple tries, you may have a caching issue going on that is preventing the result. Try opening your account in a private/incognito browsing window and sending the email there. If you continue to have issues with the system failing to track your verification, you'll want to contact the Customer Care team so they can take a look at it with you. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

hi, i just wanted to let you know, i had fixed it, thank you for your help and everyone else's who helped me with this problem.

Turns out it was sending to a different email for some reason. but it's been resolved now.

View solution in original post