cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy with GoDaddy Auctions experience

I have contacted GoDaddy customer support twice and tried INDIAN SUPPORT AS WELL AS UNITED STATES SUPPORT.

No one was talking to me friendly, and talking like I am their enemy. They were not listening to me properly. I wasted 30-45 minutes just waiting for the call to be answered. And when answered to explain my issue and make them understand it took 5 minutes each, and while conversation and waiting time crossed 2 hours which left me frustrated and helpless.

Now I am mailing related to the same cause, as I have missed the payment for the bid which I won. I didn't realise it until I got this email which I am replying to. I don't even know or got a call or email that I won the bid. Now again they're asking me to pay some administrative fees as a penalty for missing the payment which is making me disappointed. If I knew that I won the bid I would have maintained balance in my card which is registered in godaddy. Without any knowledge I do not simply maintain even $1 because of many security reasons.

Now I am requesting "email support team" to look into my issue very friendly rather than acting similarly to those who have dealt with me on call. 

FYI: I was only the bidder of the auction entirety.me and no one else as per my knowledge. Also I didn't know that I won the bid or else I would have made payment immediately. I was even not well and active during some days, and after 24 hours I have seen the mail which I am responding to. 

I would be happy if you activate my godaddy auctions membership account immediately and give me an option to make payment for the bid which I won and then transfer the entirety.me domain into my account. I am also willing to purchase VPS Server from Godaddy this black friday.

(FOR SAVING TIME I AM WRITING EXTENDED EMAIL WHICH INCLUDES YOUR EXPECTED EMAIL REPLIES AND THEN MY REPLY TO THAT)

If your reply is something below:

"Apologize for the incident happened to you, you have to pay that penalty fees to activate your membership or extra money for purchasing the same domain"

Then my reply is: (Don't worry, the words below are not valid if you reply back positively):

I will not pay even $1 extra for anything. I will only pay $12 for the domain which I won in the bid. As you guys didn't provide me enough time to make payment. And suspending my account without any reason is very unprofessional. I would like to register a legal complaint against GoDaddy if you respond to me negatively and force me to pay any extra amount. Simultaneously I will change my mind of purchasing VPS Hosting as well as transfer all my domains to any other service provider. And don't think that this is my only account. I own multiple godaddy accounts including registered mail ID [removed] which has a VPS Hosting plan expiring next month and several domains. I will transfer all my products and switch to any service provider who cares more than GoDaddy. And then I will try my level best to get my money back whichever I paid for my services to GoDaddy and let the whole world know how Godaddy cheats its customers and fools the whole world by saying best customer support in YOUTUBE ADS 

Waiting for your positive response.

Thanks and Regards,

Farhan Ahmed Khan

[removed]

+91 9700 518 458 / +91 880 123 2928 / +1 646 396 1715.

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 2:34 AM GoDaddy <auctions@godaddy.com> wrote:

Our team has responded to your request. Get more details inside.  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ 

24/7 Support: 040 67607600

Here's our response to your request.

Discussion Notes

Support Staff Response

Dear Entirety Technologies,

We are contacting you today regarding your GoDaddy Auctions membership. Per the agreement on the bid confirmation screen, we attempted to charge your account within 72 hours of the submitted winning bid via the payment method on file for entirety.me. Unfortunately the payment failed to process. We have notified the second highest bidder of the domain's availability at this time.

Your GoDaddy Auctions membership has been temporarily suspended. To restore your account, please contact our phone support team https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us or reply to this email after paying the $10usd admin fee left in your online shopping cart.

Regards,

Josh
GoDaddy Auctions Support

If you need any additional help, call us anytime at 040 67607600 and reference Incident ID [Incident ID: [removed]].

You qualify for 20%* off any new order.

Shop Now 

Use promo code gdbbc687 at checkout.

*See offer terms, conditions and legal policies.

Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered.

Copyright © 1999-2020 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. 14455 N. Hayden Rd, Ste. 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA. All rights reserved.

Sensitive information removed by JesseW - GoDaddy Community Manager

1 REPLY 1
JesseW
Community Manager

This thread is closed for further comment while under review by the GoDaddy Community team. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.