cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Username retrieval code never arrives

When I request to retrieve my username I give it my email address and the domain name I have registered. It then says it is sending a 6-digit code to the email address I provide which then proceeds to never arrive. I have checked all my junk/spam folders and it is just not there. I have tried this multiple times.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Username retrieval code never arrives

The system would give the conformation if the info provided is valid or not so that those with malicious intent can not use it to check.

If it's possible you used a different email try it with that/those as well.

If you still can't get in contact support directly as they have additional options for authenticating.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us

Solution

Re: Username retrieval code never arrives

Hi @Koroka,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to get access to your account? If you are still not receiving the email requested (with the user name), you may try the following. 

Before sending the next request, be sure to list @godaddy.com as a preferred email sender. You may also wish to temporarily disable your email filters and resend. If you still don't receive the email (and it's not in spam), please consider the following process to change the email address on the account to one you can receive. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support