• GoDaddy Community
  • Advice on Improving Your Website
  • Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How much should I pay for a new website?

hello everyone. i'm new to alot of this. i'm trying to get into affiliate marketing and have a domain and basic web site but am looking for someone to build my site so that it's functions the way it needs to for my business. i've gotten a price quote from one person but don't have a clue if it's what i should pay. so i'm wondering if i could get a few people to let me know about what i should pay for this service. thanks, rick

Rick
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hi @newguyrick 

Welcome to the community! This is definitely the right place to ask that question. We have a few professional web developers around here who should be able to help.

I think they might need a little more information from you to give good advice, though. Knowing that you're looking to get into affiliate marketing helps, but it would also be good to get your website url and a few details on what you want to change/add.

Let us know if you can provide any more details, and we'll see who we can tag to get an opinion.

Thanks!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    1 REPLY 1
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hi @newguyrick 

Welcome to the community! This is definitely the right place to ask that question. We have a few professional web developers around here who should be able to help.

I think they might need a little more information from you to give good advice, though. Knowing that you're looking to get into affiliate marketing helps, but it would also be good to get your website url and a few details on what you want to change/add.

Let us know if you can provide any more details, and we'll see who we can tag to get an opinion.

Thanks!

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.