• Advice on Improving Your Website

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Managing my store

Hi there,

Can anyone help or offer any advice on managing our Store please?

So we currently have around 650 items for sale on our website which is proving hard to manage as we are selling and buying stock on a daily basis. I can't seem to find any function for us to be able to download a stock list from the "store" section, drop it into excel and filter it. 

At 10 items per page trying to check through 65 pages against our own stock list is a full day job and I just don't have the time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Managing my store

@nandpswan 

As a consultant, I would have a few questions:

• What's your domain?
    • What type of platform is your site built on?
    • Does you business make enough income to support hiring someone part-time to help with this kind of thing? 

Just some basics there but the info will help us give you a better answer. Smiley Happy

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Solution

Re: Managing my store

If you are using woocommerce use any inventory management plugin. Inventory Management allows you to manage stock for products and their variables on one screen without going to each product screen. Also, it gives you the power to efficiently manage products, customers, and orders. 

Jafor A