THANK YOU

This is my first attempt at creating an onlie

Rebecca A Barker
    3 REPLIES 3
    Muse
    Super User I

@Sinful_Desires 

Congrats on your new site!  A few things that you can tweak:

1. Go through all your text and check for proper grammar and punctuation.  For example with your $100 gift card.    "Your" should be you're and no period at the end of the sentence.   Grammar and sentence structure helps to build credibility.  
    2. Notice you link to free privacy policy dot com for your privacy policy.  That text should be on your privacy page on your website.  Another credibility hint.
    3. Remove your gmail address.  Professional companies use their domain email.  See you have sinfuldesires.fun@sinfuldesires.fun at the bottom of every page.  Not very memorable instead use something simpler (hello@sinfuldesires.fun).  Also, refrain from making email links clickable as they will just get farmed by spammers.  It is always best to link to a contact form so that you can get additional information you may need to help your customers.   
    4. There is no information on shipping, returns, and your policies.  You need to have that information front and center (a FAQ is a great way to do this) so that your customers understand any limitations and costs involved.
    5. Remove COMING SOON from the top menu.  No need to link to an empty page.
    6. No About page to lend credibility that you are a viable real business.

That should give you a running start.  HTH! 😉

Judith

Judith
    "Boldness be my friend." ~ William Shakespeare

Thank you very much @Muse. I will be working on those things tomorrow. I truly appreciate your help and advice. I'm not completely convinced I' have enough website experience or website knowledge to create a website ! But I am trying.

Thank you very much again Stay safe

Rebecca A Barker

@Sinful_Desires 

You are very welcome!  Everyone learns as they go and you are off to a great start!  Just keep at it and learn and apply and you'll determine over time what works best for your business. 

Judith
    "Boldness be my friend." ~ William Shakespeare