cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    FranW
    New

Using GoDaddy's Website Builder and need some suggestions

Good day to all!

I've had a website with GoDaddy since 2010??? it's been so long I really don't remember.  My husband built the website in ASP.  It still works great and does exactly what it should but I am looking to update it site.  Since my husband has had a stroke (several actually) his ability to do any of it is not going to happen.  I have played around with the website builder with Godaddy but I am stumped as to how to move forward.  My clients need to logon, get to a page where they can select the products I have, verify what they selected is right and then email me that information.  No money is exchanged, just information from that page is sent to me via email.  Using Godaddy's website builder - any suggestions? 

2 REPLIES 2
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @FranW! Great to have you here with us in the community. It would be really helpful if you would post the link to your website so we can take a look. Thanks much!

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

So sorry. I knew I forgot something. The website is www.checknbic.com

Fran Wray
    ISC