• Buying & Selling Domains
  • Buying & Selling Domains

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    DadNames
    New

Is this Domain Broker Service email really from GoDaddy?

Hello,

I have received two emails supposedly from GoDaddy with an offer on one of my domains, I did not want to answer in case it didn’t come from the company. 
    I thought I had posted this already on the community but cant find anything. Can anyone help?

Regards
    Jim.

Dear ,

I wanted to try and touch base with you again regarding the potential sale of HOUSE.TEAM. My client is still interested in acquiring this name and has extended the offer listed below. If you are interested in selling this domain but have a different price in mind, please let me know and I will work with my client. Additionally, if you have no interest in selling this domain name, at any price, please let me know so we can remove HOUSE.TEAM from our potential options list.

Offer Amount:                             (buyer pays all broker fees)

Regards,
    Jeff [removed]
    (480) 463-8576
    Domain Broker
    Domain Broker Service

4 REPLIES 4
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @DadNames. Thanks for posting. Yes, this email would have come from us. You should also see an alert in your domain manager if someone is interested in buying one of your domains. Hope that helps! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks Jesse, 
    I was wondering that if it was GD then I would have been contacted via the platform someway but I still haven't seen anything? 
    Regards, 
    Jim.

Can you possibly dhow me a link to where i would find any offers or enquiries as I still cant see anything? - I haven't marketed any of my domains previously but I am now in a position where I want to monetise most of them. - Thanks

JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @DadNames. I apologize. "Alert" was not the right term. You should see more information if you visit https://dbs.godaddy.com/. Hope that helps! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.