1. can i add multiple payee account to receive funds from godaddy which i will achieve by selling a domain from godaddy auctions or premium?
2. can i add Payoneer master card as payee account to receive funds from godaddy?
3. what should i do as i have no paypal account.? is it possible to sell domain with more than 15,000$ and receive funds with master card ?
Actually i am a lover of godaddy and i do respect them always for there great service and for this reason i want to be clear about payee account system.
Waiting for reply....!
Thanks in advance for a helpful reply.
Solved! Go to Solution.
1. Yes you can add multiple payee accounts, however, Its highly recommended to only use one payee as Premium domains can also sell at Auctions.Godaddy.com.
2. At this time we currently do not support Payoneer.
3. Please contact the auctions team directly at Auctions@Godaddy.com for assistance with verifying your account. Depending on your location we may have alternative payout methods available for you.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Dear JasonP sir,
Firstly wanna give you a thanks for your helpful reply.
One more questions..
i have to use different payment method to receive funds for different premium listing domain sales ?
Or one verified payee account will be perfect to receive all of my funds from godaddy ?
Is there any way without paypal as you dont allow payoneer.?
i will contact with Auctions@Godaddy.com soon but if possible then please answer me.
Glad to help,
I recommend only having one payee as a default you can then use it for both Auction listings and Premium domains, that way all payments made to you are going to the same place.
Depending on your location we can set up additional payee options for you outside of paypal.
Auctions@ will be able to give you more detailed answers.
All the best.
Your reply was most helpful and friendly. You are great .!!!
I also glad to hear that there have another option outside of paypal.
Already i sent a email to email@example.com... and waiting for their response.
Thanks a lot for your great support.
I'm in the same situation as you. And I have a few domains that want to list. Don't understand, Payoneer urgently needs here.