cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Waiting to sell 64 domains for a year

Hello,

Nearly a year I am trying to sell my domains in various places but nobody is even viewing the domains. I have good names to sell. What is missing? I even lowered the price to 100$ for one week but nothing happened

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Waiting to sell 64 domains for a year

@atasoyk wrote:

Hello,

Nearly a year I am trying to sell my domains in various places but nobody is even viewing the domains. I have good names to sell. What is missing? I even lowered the price to 100$ for one week but nothing happened

Thanks

@atasoyk it really depends on the domain and if it makes sense. 95% of the people that tell me that they have good domains just recently registered them and there's no demand for them. Try listing them on Premium listings to get more attention to them.

---

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar II
Rockstar II
Solution

Re: Waiting to sell 64 domains for a year

@atasoyk wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

@atasoyk it really depends on the domain and if it makes sense. 95% of the people that tell me that they have good domains just recently registered them and there's no demand for them. Try listing them on Premium listings to get more attention to them.

---

View solution in original post