cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

What's a good site to advertise your premium domains for sale?

I don't have the time OR resources to create a fully functioning, monetized landing site.

So where do you advertise your domains for sale? My question is directed more towards amateurs who have sold under 20 domains and not self-made successful investors.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: What's a good site to advertise your premium domains for sale?

My advice would be to create/acquire a one page template that you could reuse. Typically all I change is the domain name and maybe the picture depending on the domain but even a generic company picture is fine. Doing the work once really streamlines the process of putting a domain up for sale. 

I actually find that most of my domain sales come through a page inquiry like this. If you have nothing posted on your domain people may not know the domain is for sale? Not everyone will go to a domain market or know how to acquire a domain unless you make it easy for them. If you can't create a page you can find good templates sometimes for as low as $5 I hope that helps? 

01-Preview.png

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

New

Re: What's a good site to advertise your premium domains for sale?

By chance does go daddy sell these templates here somewhere?

essee