cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain Transfer stuck at "Account change in progress"

My friend sent me a domain and now its just stuck on "Account change in progress". 
Transfer was made from one godaddy account to another.
It usually takes minutes why this time its taking so long. Its 2nd day now. Godaddy team p-lease review this and fix my issue i need the domain now and this slow process is wasting a lot of time.

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Domain Transfer stuck at "Account change in progress"

@propakistani 

We are end users just like you - the community is NOT a support channel - if the transfer is stuck (and I'm assuming you accepted the transfer) You will need to reach out to GoDaddy - I know in the past that it can get stuck / delayed if the contact information is updated during the transfer as you also then have to do the ICANN verification before it will complete the transfer.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Domain Transfer stuck at "Account change in progress"

@propakistani wrote:

My friend sent me a domain and now its just stuck on "Account change in progress". 
Transfer was made from one godaddy account to another.
It usually takes minutes why this time its taking so long. Its 2nd day now. Godaddy team p-lease review this and fix my issue i need the domain now and this slow process is wasting a lot of time.

@propakistani Just to clarify, did you go into your account under "pending accounts changes" and accept the domain? If so, I've had this happen just a few times where I initiated an account transfer for the domain and there seemed to be a delay. If you haven't logged into your account and accepted it, then you need to do that. If you have then have your friend cancel the pending transfer under the same menu and reinitiate the transfer.

---