Hi. I have recently tried to transfered my domain to godaddybut it was not successfull. First I added domain. then auth code, then make my payment. My payment is deducted. But I didn't get the email to approve it. Now I checked in Manage> Transfer-in section. It is giving this to me what to do now.
Need Urgent help. I checked the mail it's giving me this.
Domain name transfer – Initial Authorization for Registrar Transfer
If the steps are not completed, the domain name(s) listed below will NOT be transferred to us.
Re: Transfer of XYZABCABC.com
GoDaddy received a request on 25 April 2018 for us to become the new registrar of record.
You have received this message because you are listed as the Registered Name Holder or Administrative contact for this domain name in the WHOIS database.
Please read the following important information about transferring your domain name:
• You must agree to enter into a new Registration Agreement with us. You can review the full terms and conditions of the Agreement here.
• Once you have entered into the Agreement, the transfer will take place within five (5) calendar days unless the current registrar of record denies the request.
• Once a transfer takes place, you will not be able to transfer to another registrar for 60 days, apart from a transfer back to the original registrar, in cases where both registrars so agree or where a decision in the dispute resolution process so directs.
If you WISH TO PROCEED with the transfer, you must complete the following steps (note if you do not respond 5 days from 25 April 2018, pestwestern.com will not be transferred to us).
• Please go to our website, GoDaddy.com, log in and follow these instructions.
• When authorizing this transfer, you'll be prompted to provide the following Transfer IDs:
• Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXX
• Security Code: XXXXXXXXXX
If you DO NOT WANT the transfer to proceed, then don't respond to this message.
If you have any questions, visit Online Support or call us at +1 480 463 8811.