cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GUID expired

I had my company transfer my domain to Godaddy. I was on vacation when this one done. When I returned I'm being told GUID has expired in the email that was sent to me as confirmation on the transfer to Godaddy. Not sure what to do or where my domain is now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

HI @ceegun45 !

Welcome to our community! The term GUID is normally associated with hosting platform and not with a domain transfer so in an instance like this we will need to see in your account to understand whats going on. Transfers do deal with EPP codes which can sometimes expire so you could check if that is the case. But if you are unsure, it will be most helpful for you to contact our chat or phone support teams so they can securely validate your account to see those details directly.

Heather L- GoDaddy | Advanced Technical Support | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

HI @ceegun45 !

Welcome to our community! The term GUID is normally associated with hosting platform and not with a domain transfer so in an instance like this we will need to see in your account to understand whats going on. Transfers do deal with EPP codes which can sometimes expire so you could check if that is the case. But if you are unsure, it will be most helpful for you to contact our chat or phone support teams so they can securely validate your account to see those details directly.

Heather L- GoDaddy | Advanced Technical Support | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support

View solution in original post