cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Godaddy not sending transfer authorization code

i'm despearately trying to make Godaddy sending me authorization code for transfer out

email changes/domain changes emails are instant but authorization codes not coming

already 12 hours of trying, changed emails, still nothing. all email addresses valid.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II
Super User II

Re: Godaddy not sending transfer authorization code

@EvcRo wrote:

i'm despearately trying to make Godaddy sending me authorization code for transfer out

email changes/domain changes emails are instant but authorization codes not coming

already 12 hours of trying, changed emails, still nothing. all email addresses valid.

@EvcRo  I've had this happen to me. Click on the "request authorization code" button twice and I always receive it. Also make sure the email address listed there is your correct one.

----

New

i clicked 10+ times

also tried the move domain away option, also says "authorization code sent to xxx"

but nothing in the email, email is valid

domain expires in 4 days,

Highlighted
Solution

Hi @EvcRo

You may wish to download an exportable list that will contain your authorization code, but not rely on your email address. You can use the instructions here to prepare and download the file. Please note, the code may not be valid if you are transferring a CCTLD (country-code domain). In step 10, be sure to check "Authorization Code". 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support