cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do you have to wait for people to respond

How long do we have to wait on GoDaddy community before getting a response

this is ridiculous

your chat is offline most of the time and its impossible to get a resolution for an issue

extremely **bleep**ty customer support

2 REPLIES 2
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: How long do you have to wait for people to respond

Hey @akansha123, I am sorry that you are experiencing frustration with both your Incorrect Domain Administrative Email query and the Community as a whole. If I may offer a bit of perspective, the Community is here to offer assistance from a customer perspective. We are here to share our experience, give advice and hopefully give a bit of assistance but as the name implies most of us that answer are members of the Community and not in the employ of GoDaddy.

Because we are volunteers we visit the Community, answer queries and provide help when we can as individuals. We welcome you to look around the Community and get involved where you can as I am sure you have a perspective that can help others. I'd say that 24 hours is not an outrageous time to wait for an answer. Please have some patience and I again tell you that I am sorry that you are experiencing frustration.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

3fk
Former Employee

Re: How long do you have to wait for people to respond

Hello @akansha123

Sorry to hear that . .
I'm not a comitted Godaddy community moderator or support it's not part of my job, I just ended up checking the community when I have my freee time, and even at home, I guess am part of the community itself, but to expect a timeframe of responce, estimation on response of people who saw/checks your post probly between 7 minutes up to 3 days.

Also about the Chat Supports they are open on "Eastern Business Hours." 
Yet Phone Support is 24/7

Warm Regards,
Joven -- 🙂