cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get code Authorize Transfer

Hello im new try transfering domain, but now i have problem, I not receive  Authorize Transfer, what wrong ? and then email nocontactsfound@secureserver.net.
any one else help me pls because already 5 day ago  
  Screenshot_3.png

5 REPLIES 5
Helper VI

Hi @ekoy_uyehh, sorry to hear that 😕

You should contact support as soon as possible, to see what's going on.

Hope it helps!

If you find my replies helpful, give me a like or kudo 🙂
And if I solved your issue, mark it as solution 😄

ok l'll try contact

Former Employee

Greetings @ekoy_uyehh ,

Sometimes the other WHOIS is not formatted properly (by the current registrar). Therefore our system cannot update automatically and the transfer process stalls. If you restart the transfer and it stalls again, it may require manual intervention by Support.

However, I can read your domain name in the attachment and It appears from the WHOIS status that your transfer is pending and should complete 5 to 7 days from your code entry unless the current registrar releases it sooner.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

@T-3D wrote:

Greetings @ekoy_uyehh ,

Sometimes the other WHOIS is not formatted properly (by the current registrar). Therefore our system cannot update automatically and the transfer process stalls. If you restart the transfer and it stalls again, it may require manual intervention by Support.

However, I can read your domain name in the attachment and It appears from the WHOIS status that your transfer is pending and should complete 5 to 7 days from your code entry unless the current registrar releases it sooner.

I hope that helps,

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

yeah that already 5 day, 
but my domain still process transfer, i cant get email registrar for releases. 
how i can do it ?

Hi @ekoy_uyehh,

The 5-7 days for a transfer to complete only starts once all codes have been entered and are declared accepted by the registry. (Not from when you purchased the domain transfer.) If you had to re-enter any codes or unlock the domain and RETRY the transfer, the 5-7 day window starts from that moment.

If you believe you had all codes correct more than 7 days ago, please contact our customer support at one of the options below the signature or email us at transfers@godaddy.com (an email for transfer issues only).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support