cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Invalid ID

I don't understand why I cant transfer domain from GoDaddy account to another GoDaddy account.

I have the right information of the recipient and the customer #/username but the error still appears. godaddy trans.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Invalid ID

While it is true that you should be able to transfer domains from one GoDaddy account to another there are some exceptions to note @kahitano123. A transfer cannot occur for a 60-day period after:

• Registering or transferring a domain name
  • Updating the registrant contact's organization
  • Updating the registrant contact's first or last name and an organization is not listed

There is a really good video on how to Transfer my domain to GoDaddy but if you have any of the conditions mentioned above you won't be able to transfer right away. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Oh!  but i need it now.  Can I ask for an assistance for this request of immediate transfer of domain? or alternatively, how can i use the domain of the other account, to another account? 

Super User I Super User I
Super User I

I don't know your specific situation @kahitano123 but generally you can point domain addresses wherever your website is being hosted. Check out I Have a Domain in a Different Godaddy Account and Hosting in a Separate GoDaddy Account. I hope that helps? Come back and let us know!

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head