cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Is my domain on transfer hold after verification and approval?

After moving more than 10 domains out of godaddy, I have this one domain that seems being held hostage. The other domains were transferred in minutes. But this one is taking longer than 24 hours. The transferverify even emailed me manually asking to confirm the transfer by replying to their email manually. Which I did so. Until now my domain is not being released.

What gives?

After chatting to useless support, they told me they already informed DCAST to expedite the process. They also told be that it was flagged?

Still not released.

I feel that Godaddy is only prolonging the transfer for a possible renewal of domain.

I'm pissed.

No it does not take 7-10 days to transfer domain.

Yes, I have approved the transfer in my account under the transfer page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution

Re: Is my domain on transfer hold after verification and approval?

Hi @rzcaz,

Welcome to the Community!

Please keep in mind this is a community forum rather than an official GoDaddy support team forum. Users here don't have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account-specific issues. You may contact customer support at one of the numbers in the link below. They'll be able to address any specific account issues related to the transfer.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
New

Another day has passed.

No hi/hello from support.

Solution

Hi @rzcaz,

Welcome to the Community!

Please keep in mind this is a community forum rather than an official GoDaddy support team forum. Users here don't have access to internal GoDaddy systems and generally aren't able to assist with account-specific issues. You may contact customer support at one of the numbers in the link below. They'll be able to address any specific account issues related to the transfer.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

New

No your post is of no help. But me posting here had helped.

Useless to contact support.

The issue was resolved after waiting for days for the employees to get into their desk.

As you can see I posted here Saturday. Godaddy should have told me, "Please wait for weekdays, no one is going to help you during weekends." If that was the reply I got from that 24x7 support, yeah 24x7, did you read it right? Read my OP. Yeah I contacted Godaddy support before I posted here. But this post got attention to their support and contacted me directly. If I did not post here no one will contact me. Yeah, that's right.

So my domain was released last Monday, yeah finally the staff got into their desk. Working day. So maybe it should have said 24x7 sales, 8x5 support.

And again, NO, it does not take 5-7 or 7-10 days to complete the transfer. Trying to send your automated cheap marketing email if you can still hold me with your ridiculous "discounted" offer. Even for $1 I wont bite.

The very thing that annoys me here is the push on the offers rather than the push on quality support. The site is full of crap marketing emails and alibi emails just to get traffic and push offers.

You should have replied if your reply could have helped.

READ THIS: After a domain is 6 months past from date of transfer or registration, you can transfer it. 7-10 days to transfer? That's silly. Give me a reason why would you do that? Security? NO, you sent me offer instead.