cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

Questions about GoDaddy Transaction Assured payment

After transferring the domain GoDaddy manager refused to pay and wrote:

"The payment profile ie.. payee needs to be associated with GoDaddy customer number [removed]."

I have no idea from where did he got that customer number...mb from his personal account?

So is it an godaddy's email hack or what?

Original email:
[removed]
14 Jan. 2019 y., 20:27
to: me

Greetings,
You had accepted an offer through GoDaddy to sell this domain for $1,000.00 and GoDaddy is holding the funds. The domain is not registered here at GoDaddy.com. Therefore to get the name to our client requires a domain transfer and that is why we are reaching out to you.
Please let me know if you no longer have control of the name and we will refund our client the $1,000.00 they paid for the domain.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Best regards,
Bill

[removed]
TA Support | Domain Buy Service
GoDaddy Inc. | 2155 E. GoDaddy Way, Tempe, AZ 85284

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Questions about GoDaddy Transaction Assured payment

Hey there @vl2 

Unfortunately, no one on the forums will be able to assist with this issue. We're primarily volunteers and have no access to the GoDaddy backend. To resolve this issue, you'll need to contact phone support or live chat.

Good luck!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community