cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Region Change

Hello.

Few months ago I purchased a 3-year plan with a domain, but my site takes too long to load. I realised it is because of geagraphical reasons. My plan's region turned out to be in US but I live in Europe, so I would like to change my plan's region to UK one. Is that possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Good day, @Heather.

I was reffering to the hosting plan's region. The thing is there is no way to change the region, so I contacted the customer support with with their help I canceled my current plan and purchased the right one for me which solved the problem. Thank you for the reaction. This thread can be removed now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Employee

Hello @elvenom!

Thank you for posting. To help the community better understand your situation, can you provide some additional detail? Are you referring to your email or hosting plan's region? 

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Good day, @Heather.

I was reffering to the hosting plan's region. The thing is there is no way to change the region, so I contacted the customer support with with their help I canceled my current plan and purchased the right one for me which solved the problem. Thank you for the reaction. This thread can be removed now.

View solution in original post

my understing is that you can change your region ? not sure what you meant by there is not way to change region.

I too plan to get this done due to the same reason, am just trying to make sure there is not too much down time.

ChangeRegion.png