cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting an EPP code

I am transferring my domain to Go Daddy. I have received the EPP code from the old host. How long does it take to get the authorization code from Go Daddy?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Requesting an EPP code

Hey @bakerjim75

Welcome to the community!

If you've already purchased the transfer request from us, we should have already sent out the Transaction ID and Security Codes needed to complete the authorization step to the administrative email contact on the domain. If you have access to that address, be sure to check any bulk message folders to be sure the automated message wasn't filtered by mistake. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

It seems that they had the administrative email set at DNS@webhostingpad.com. I have changed it to my email address and followed the direction from a previous email to restart the transfer process, I think?

Correct @bakerjim75  - Once you make an update, you restart as follows: https://www.godaddy.com/help/how-do-i-resend-the-transfer-ids-to-my-updated-admin-email-address-5918

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Hi everyone

I purchased a domain transfer from GoDaddy to transfer my domain to GoDaddy. I already have the Authorisation Code from the previous Registrar. I received a mail from GoDaddy for an initial approval of the transfer, but when I click on the Approve button, it opens my browser in my Godaddy account and tells me there is an unexpected error. Tried to resend the mail, same result. Only gives me a US number to call. Does anybody know if GoDaddy has a problem with their transfer service ?

@bakerjim75 wrote:

It seems that they had the administrative email http://www.shuttle-paris-airports.com/]shuttle paris transfer set at DNS@webhostingpad.com. I have changed it to my email address and followed the direction from a previous email to restart the transfer process, I think?

Hello,
I will try to do the same if it works for me too!

New

How do I get those messages resent. The email account was not accessible until late last week.

Thanks