cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Transfer my Go Daddy domain to my current website.

I just bought a domain from Go Daddy. 

I currently have a website which is hosted by Dinstudio and my current domain from Domain name shop.  I want to ditch the old domain and start with the new one...so my question is ...how do I go about transferring my new domain name to my website?

Thanks in advance for any advice! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Rockstar II

@gingerscrim wrote:

I currently have a website which is hosted by Dinstudio and my current domain from Domain name shop.  I want to ditch the old domain and start with the new one...so my question is ...how do I go about transferring my new domain name to my website?

@gingerscrim If the site is wordpress you can probably use the import/export tool, if its written in another code you can use the FTP info to download a copy of the site and your new sites FTP info to upload the files to that site.

---

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rockstar II

@gingerscrim wrote:

@gingerscrim If the site is wordpress you can probably use the import/export tool, if its written in another code you can use the FTP info to download a copy of the site and your new sites FTP info to upload the files to that site.

---

View solution in original post