cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i request a domain transfere from 5 days ago ha

Dear friends

i request a domain transfere from 5 days ago, and pay the amount of 6.6 GPB of money but until now the domain still at the old registar

and the domain didn't appear under my domain in goddady

i am not able to call goddady cutomer support and contact them any way

3 REPLIES 3

Hi @futureskills
You will need to enter the codes GoDaddy sent to your administrative email address as well as the authorization code from your current registrar in order to get the domain to transfer over. Once you have entered all codes, it usually takes 5-7 days for the transfer to complete. This article from GoDaddy may help you out: https://www.godaddy.com/help/transfer-my-domain-to-godaddy-1592

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

We made a request to transfer our domain registration name from web4africa to GoDaddy about 4 days now without feedback from web4africa nor Godaddy.

What could be the challenge and why the long period for feedback as our website is down at the moment

Need urgent feedback, please

Olisa

Hi @mcdonsecurity,

Depending on the losing registrar, the domain data may need to be updated manually so that you may approve the transfer. Check your Pending Transfer screen (drop-down from the main screen under "Domains" in the upper left corner).

>If the status column reads "Authorization Code Needed", click on the status and enter the codes received form us (transaction ID and security Code) with the authorization code from the current registrar.

> If the status reads "Processing Transfer", you may need that manual update. If you write to transfers@godaddy.com, tell us the domain name and we can get that updated for you.

> If the domain does not appear there at all, you may have purchased more than 30 days ago and the transfer expired. You can write to that same address above for an In-Store credit that will allow you to re-purchase the transfer so that you can move it to your account.