• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Can GoCentral do this?

Moving from desktop website software and "home-made" sites to GoCentral. Want to inquire as to if the GoCentral platform is able to make a page like this. Not looking for anyone to do it, just want to know if it can be done before I switch and commit to using it. Sample:  http://www.thethirddraft.org/about.html

1 REPLY 1
    Rockstar II Rockstar II
    Rockstar II

Re: Can GoCentral do this?

Congratulations on taking your website into your own hands @ThirdDraft. I wish you success and know that there is help for you if you get stuck. 

Looking at the example it seems to me that GoCentral Store would be able to do that adequately? GoCentral has contact forms, store, email collection... Please take advantage of the no credit card needed free trial of GoCentral. You will be able to make sure that GoCentral fits your need before paying a dime! If you get stuck have a look at the help documents or Community. Should you be unable to to find an answer to your question just ask, the Community had some really knowledgeable members. I hope that helps! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head