Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

Error when clicking "Book Appointment" button

Hey there,

Trying to create a new service (class/event). It gets created successfully and is visible on my website. When someone tries to book the appointment, they see an error "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.". This was working before so not sure what changed and I have no way of figuring out what happened. 

Please note the booking works fine if the service is of type "appointment". Please help. We cannot roll out the site without this working. I have attached the screenshot and the website is hosted at https://bayareacarromassociation.org/calendar

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 10.14.50 PM.png

And this is what the "class" looks like. Its a free event but if it matters, please note that we a PayPal account connected as well.

Screen Shot 2018-08-06 at 10.53.03 PM.png

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
    New
    Solution

Re: Error when clicking "Book Appointment" button

Answering my own question.

I selected "14 days" for "Require customers to book in advance". I changed that to 1 hour and the booking went through fine. That begs the question, how exactly is that input being used on the backend because the event was clearly more than 14 hours away when I tried to book it so it should have worked.

Some clarity here would be very helpful. Thanks.

Employee
    Employee

Re: Error when clicking "Book Appointment" button

@baca thank you for taking the time to submit this. We will look into this and keep you posted. Are there other unmet needs? Please keep the suggestions coming.

Pianpian

GoDaddy product manager

Pianpian, GoDaddy product manager