cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    websitecasa
    Getting Started

Godaddy Pro Plus Directory and Portfolio

One of my favorite things about Godaddy WAS godaddy pro plus. Over the past few months it appears that they have made the program less attractive. Am I correct in saying that they have removed the portfolio option and the directory feature?

If this is the case I think that it is a step backwards. I am hoping that they have just moved them and I can't find them. 

Godaddy should really do more to keep it's pro's happy. I for one do a lot of selling on-behalf of godaddy so that I can get pro points.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    nealey
    Product Team

Hey there,

I'm a product manager here at GoDaddy focusing on the GoDaddy Pro experience. The Portfolio and directory feature (Pro Connect) was EOL last year, see Sunsetting GoDaddy Pro Connect. You can still earn points with purchases and redeem them for credit in the meantime. 

We are currently working on a new experience and revamped Pro program to help our users grow their businesses with GoDaddy. There is a lot of exciting stuff in store for 2021 and 2022 and if you're up for it, I'll likely reach out to get your feedback on some upcoming items.

Also, we are looking for people like you to give special access to our next round of programs. If you're interested, please fill out this form so we can get in touch.

Senior Product Manager | Partners Experience - Growth
    Need help with your account? Find 24/7 support at x.co/247support
    Browse our articles for website designers & developers on the GoDaddy Blog.
    Do you build websites for others? Join the GoDaddy Pro partner program.
    Follow @GoDaddyPro on Twitter for helpful tips, useful links and exclusive updates.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    nealey
    Product Team

Hey there,

I'm a product manager here at GoDaddy focusing on the GoDaddy Pro experience. The Portfolio and directory feature (Pro Connect) was EOL last year, see Sunsetting GoDaddy Pro Connect. You can still earn points with purchases and redeem them for credit in the meantime. 

We are currently working on a new experience and revamped Pro program to help our users grow their businesses with GoDaddy. There is a lot of exciting stuff in store for 2021 and 2022 and if you're up for it, I'll likely reach out to get your feedback on some upcoming items.

Also, we are looking for people like you to give special access to our next round of programs. If you're interested, please fill out this form so we can get in touch.

Senior Product Manager | Partners Experience - Growth
    Need help with your account? Find 24/7 support at x.co/247support
    Browse our articles for website designers & developers on the GoDaddy Blog.
    Do you build websites for others? Join the GoDaddy Pro partner program.
    Follow @GoDaddyPro on Twitter for helpful tips, useful links and exclusive updates.

View solution in original post