cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Hrmingway
    Employee

What are your best email templates?

Do you have any go-to email templates that save you time communicating with clients? 

If so, we’d love to share them with the community.

We’re talking about those messages you send in situations that come up again and again, like asking for examples of websites that a client likes. Or checking in after a completed project. Or letting them know there’s been a security issue.

Some people — without your level of experience — might not have realized yet that email templates can shave hours off a workweek. If you’d be willing to share some of yours, it would be a huge benefit to those up-and-comers (remember when you were one of them?).

We’ll include your template, as well as a description of yourself and what you do, in a high-visibility blog post on the GoDaddy Garage. And if there are email templates you wish you had, we’d like to know that, too.

Everybody wins. Please drop a line!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    artdecotech
    Employee

I don't have a template, but I often search through my Sent folder for this when I start talking to a new client (or friend) who needs marketing/website help.

I'd like to know more about your marketing goals. Feel free to reply or we can save it for our chat:

• What are your business goals? These should be achievable, measurable and time-based.
    • What are your desired actions? How do you measure marketing effectiveness or conversions? Transactions? Calls? Emails? Bookings? Subscribers? Revenue?
    • Who is your ideal client? We can create a few personas or list demographic & psychographic traits.
    • Who is not your ideal customer? Are there contraindications or clients you'd rather avoid? Is anyone outside your service area?
    • What do you offer? Can include lists of features as well as product names or service packages.
    • Why should they care? Why should a prospect choose you?
    • Do you have any credibility indicators? Testimonials, certifications, licenses, awards.
    • What is your budget? There are a lot of ways to do things for free, but even a $10 boost on social could bring results.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    artdecotech
    Employee

I don't have a template, but I often search through my Sent folder for this when I start talking to a new client (or friend) who needs marketing/website help.

I'd like to know more about your marketing goals. Feel free to reply or we can save it for our chat:

• What are your business goals? These should be achievable, measurable and time-based.
    • What are your desired actions? How do you measure marketing effectiveness or conversions? Transactions? Calls? Emails? Bookings? Subscribers? Revenue?
    • Who is your ideal client? We can create a few personas or list demographic & psychographic traits.
    • Who is not your ideal customer? Are there contraindications or clients you'd rather avoid? Is anyone outside your service area?
    • What do you offer? Can include lists of features as well as product names or service packages.
    • Why should they care? Why should a prospect choose you?
    • Do you have any credibility indicators? Testimonials, certifications, licenses, awards.
    • What is your budget? There are a lot of ways to do things for free, but even a $10 boost on social could bring results.

View solution in original post