• GoDaddy Reseller Discussions
  • GoDaddy Reseller Discussions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Authorized Godaddy Reseller

As a Godaddy Reseller, can I use on my website the Godady Logo and something like "Authorized Godaddy Reseller" or "Part of Godady Reseller Program"? 

Eduardo Trueba
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

The simple answer is "No" @eduardotrueba but you can use and co-brand with Wild West Domains. Additionally some products in your storefront will already be listed as powered by GoDaddy as in Microsoft Office 365 powered by GoDaddy.

References Reseller Agreement 4.2 Intellectual Property and 4.3 see also Reseller Agreement 5.2 Branding and 7.1 Branding.

Basically my advice is to never place a GoDaddy logo on your website or any website you control it you are a GoDaddy Wild West Domain Reseller. That said  push a co-brand with WWD if you feel that it is beneficial. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

The simple answer is "No" @eduardotrueba but you can use and co-brand with Wild West Domains. Additionally some products in your storefront will already be listed as powered by GoDaddy as in Microsoft Office 365 powered by GoDaddy.

References Reseller Agreement 4.2 Intellectual Property and 4.3 see also Reseller Agreement 5.2 Branding and 7.1 Branding.

Basically my advice is to never place a GoDaddy logo on your website or any website you control it you are a GoDaddy Wild West Domain Reseller. That said  push a co-brand with WWD if you feel that it is beneficial. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post