Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Matt-Sc
    Getting Started

Online Storage Deluxe - Post ID is not valid

Hi

The product 'Online Storage Deluxe' is glitching out on me.  Please could someone test to see if it's the same for you?

If I add the product 'Online Storage Deluxe' to a Menu directly from Products, the page and its content (the product) load and display fine.

If I add the product into a Page (+Add Block > Product > Online Storage Deluxe) the product renders fine on the edit page, but on the front end returns just the text 'Post ID is not valid' where the product should be.  No product is displayed.

However, if I use shortcode to insert the product into a page '[rstore_product post_id=137 show_title=1 show_content=1 show_price=1 redirect=1 button_label=”Add to cart” text_cart=”Continue to cart” image_size=”original” ]' then the product displays and functions in the front end just fine.

Feels jenky having to serve the product from a shortcode when all other products (that I've tried) are served just fine when added to a block.  Debug and Console aren't capturing any issues.

Thanks for looking.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Matt-Sc
    Getting Started

Yep, please ignore.  The bugaboo arrived.  I've scratched my head all morning, and 2 minutes after posting the above, resolved it.  Because that's how it goes.  It's how it's always gone.  Them's the rules.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Matt-Sc
    Getting Started

Yep, please ignore.  The bugaboo arrived.  I've scratched my head all morning, and 2 minutes after posting the above, resolved it.  Because that's how it goes.  It's how it's always gone.  Them's the rules.

View solution in original post