cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    WAjamesn
    New

Other Websites?

If I sign up to be a reseller, do I have to use the GoDaddy site or can I add this to a different site(s) that I already own?  Also is there any training included?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Someone new dipping their toe in the Reseller pool? I say jump in @WAjamesn and if you don't know how to swim or catch a cramp there is a Community of Resellers that can offer some assistance.

Ummmmm, training? Once upon a time there was a REALLY good document available but I won't mention the name here because to my knowledge it hasn't been updated in a decade? I say use the Reseller Community that is available. I've been a Reseller for a bit and I'm usually around and can field a question or seven.

As for what website to use? You can utilize the stock storefront customized with your branding, use a WordPress website (skin) using the Reseller WordPress widget and theme or design your own solution from the ground up (if that's your thing). Certainly you can put hooks into a website that you already maintain. I use the stock storefront but I'm a bit lazy. I've been meaning to customize it a bit more and bike something but...

I should probably also share that there are a ton of videos, self-help guides and documentation available from GoDaddy. Check out Reseller Help to give you an idea of the kind of content that is available. Welcome to the Reseller?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Someone new dipping their toe in the Reseller pool? I say jump in @WAjamesn and if you don't know how to swim or catch a cramp there is a Community of Resellers that can offer some assistance.

Ummmmm, training? Once upon a time there was a REALLY good document available but I won't mention the name here because to my knowledge it hasn't been updated in a decade? I say use the Reseller Community that is available. I've been a Reseller for a bit and I'm usually around and can field a question or seven.

As for what website to use? You can utilize the stock storefront customized with your branding, use a WordPress website (skin) using the Reseller WordPress widget and theme or design your own solution from the ground up (if that's your thing). Certainly you can put hooks into a website that you already maintain. I use the stock storefront but I'm a bit lazy. I've been meaning to customize it a bit more and bike something but...

I should probably also share that there are a ton of videos, self-help guides and documentation available from GoDaddy. Check out Reseller Help to give you an idea of the kind of content that is available. Welcome to the Reseller?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post