• GoDaddy Reseller Discussions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    blue33
    New

language localization issue in basic and pro reseller storefront

We recently subscribed to basic and pro reseller, then we discovered an issue in the storefront when the customer change language to Arabic

Untitled-1

language will remains in English and only the cookies warning will turn to Arabic

Untitled-2.jpg

furthermore when you click on help after you chose the Arabic you will get error " Support:Error:NotFound:Title:Reseller "

Untitled-3.jpg

The only page that have some Arabic words in it the Domains Bulk Registration page

Untitled-4.jpg

while all other language is just working fine we tried to call support at 480 505 8877 and 480 505 8857 both of them couldn't help it seems they are more like sales support than a technical one also we checked different storefronts they all have same problem .

Any advice to rectify this problem or to properly report it to Godaddy technical team will be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Hi @blue33. Thanks for letting us know about this. I have passed this information to the Reseller team so it can be addressed. If I find out more, I will let you know. Thanks again!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Thanks for your fast response, it's almost been a week since i reported the problem. When should i expect a solution or explanation?. Please keep in mind that this problem is directly affecting our customers and our reputation.