Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    davisdre317
    Super User I

"Skip to main content" on storefront page

Hello Resellers!

Is anyone seeing a "Skip to main content" link on their GoDaddy Storefront page. Just noticed it this week and wondering if anyone else is seeing it. 

Click here for a screenshot - https://prnt.sc/10x5pak 

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***
    1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hey @davisdre317, thanks for pointing this out! 

I checked into it for you, and that was happening with a lot of our resellers' storefronts after an update to our UX core. Luckily, the issue was resolved. If you're still seeing the "Skip to main content" link on your storefront, let us know and I'll have it looked at.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    ablake
    Community Manager

Hey @davisdre317, thanks for pointing this out! 

I checked into it for you, and that was happening with a lot of our resellers' storefronts after an update to our UX core. Luckily, the issue was resolved. If you're still seeing the "Skip to main content" link on your storefront, let us know and I'll have it looked at.

Angela B - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Hey, @ablake!

Thank you for reviewing. I did just check and noticed that is no longer there. 

Thank you for the feedback!

Very Respectfully,

Drew Davis
    Navy Veteran and Entrepreneur | GoDaddy Pro user | "Proud to be serving others!"

*** Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Please feel free to give me KUDOS on this topic/discussion; mark my comment as ACCEPTED SOLUTION if you believe I've helped solved your issue. Thanks! ***