cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Can the support team test my site

This is a new site. the response time looks so bad that nobody wants to access it if I cannot improve.

the link is:

http://www.qtsushi.co.nz/

3 REPLIES 3
Helper V
Helper V

Re: Can the support team test my site

Hi Godaddy will not test your site ... If you wish I can help you with that as I'm a web designer and also a developer. You can PM me your details.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar
New

Thank you for reply but I actually did not mean to ask for testing. The problem is that I deployed just a very simple site but the page loads so slowly (over 10 seconds) that I suspect there is something wrong on the server side. Should I buy more powerful resource or what's wrong with Godaddy server?

Helper V
Helper V

As per my knowdlege Godaddy's Server's are way better for a static of simple dynamic website. However there might be some issues in case of servers as I also had faced some slow server backend. So I suggest you can get a new hosting from my website as I'll help you out or you can give me your website and server details so I can check. My website for hosting is: online.bhavibiztech.in

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar