cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Change of hosting to another domain.

Salam,

I bought a domain with hosting on GD. Later i bought an other domain name. i managed to change my hosting to new domain. but website was not working properly. So i did a reset of my hosting account. Now my webmail is attached with my old domain name. How can i use hosting and webmail to my new domain name?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V
Solution

Re: Change of hosting to another domain.

@mrabadri Referencing this community post https://www.godaddy.com/community/Managing-Email/Change-Workspace-Email-Address/m-p/9183#M922 

Workspace email does not allow you to change the email address and will require you to delete the existing account and then create a new account using the new domain. This will cause any existing emails to be deleted.

I want to change my main hosting domain to another domain associated with godaddy.

Will there be any effect on my other sites hosted under the main hosting domain. 

Last week, I change the primary domain of my Wordpress site, normally it will work in some minutes. But this time it does not. Have anyone faced this issue and please help me to solve it. 

Plz help me !

1.jpg