cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Constant ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on WordPress

I'm getting a frequent and consistent ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on WordPress when updating page content. I've been experiencing issues for the last 12 hours. It was working just fine but this would seem like it's an issue on the GoDaddy side of hosting.

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Constant ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED on WordPress

@MRCALLC 

There could be a lot of different things that might cause this. When the connection closes like that, it means the pipeline that is delivering the information is overloaded and shuts off. This could be a server side issue if it has something to do with the hardware. It could also be from the site itself due to a plugin or theme eating resources, some sort of code not updating correctly, or a number of other reasons.

I would suggest giving phone support a call or hit up live chat. If it's a server resource issue, they should be able to correct it fairly quickly.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community