cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Developer with Manage Products access cannot customize PHP configuration settings

We're getting this info from cpanel while trying to increase some of ini setting variable. " These PHP configuration settings are customizable by the server administrator. They are listed for reference only " - which means we don't have sever administrator access or you need to contact your hosting provider. 

This message was received from my developer.  Is there something additional that I need to do to allow him to edit these settings?

2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Not applicable

Hi @MontyTheLab,

@MontyTheLab wrote:

We're getting this info from cpanel while trying to increase some of ini setting variable. " These PHP configuration settings are customizable by the server administrator. They are listed for reference only " - which means we don't have sever administrator access or you need to contact your hosting provider. 

This message was received from my developer.  Is there something additional that I need to do to allow him to edit these settings?

It's exactly as it says on the tin, reference only!

OK..Thanks... but that doesn't help me. Let me ask more directly.  

How can I grant access to PHP Config settings to my developer?  I need him to have sever administrator access.  He already has Manage Products access but cannot modify the PHP Config settings.