cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go Daddy so slow

This is more directed at godaddy but if anyone else can help it would be appreciated

We run 2  different accounts with go daddy and BOTH are slow to load, more so the cpanel is slow to load, all functions within the back end is slow to load, Shopping cart on 2nd account most times will time out, we cant update it, we cant check if it has customers, NOTHING, have tried different computers and different connections but still the problem exists, spoke to tech support who were not only rude but also unhelpful.

So my question is,, are you able to solve this issue or should i cut my losses and move on ?

1 REPLY 1
Super User II

Hey there @suremotive 

That could actually be several things, from over utilization of resources, poorly optimized sites, or any number of things. 

I'm assuming you're running WordPress installations (correct me if I'm wrong.) There are a lot of optimizations you can do to speed those up.

I'm also willing to bet you're running them on a shared server. What type of hosting plan do you currently have?

I'll help in whatever way I can if you can just supply a bit more information. Smiley Happy

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
* Please note that I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. If you contact me via PM for help, I will give you a price quote for my personal services. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community